Rome’s public transportation system is comprehensive and usually pretty convenient. There are, though, a few things you should be aware of when getting around the city. Here we tell you how to avoid some of the problems.
- How do I buy cigarettes in Rome? 25,511 views
- How do I avoid the lines at the Vatican? 25,141 views
- How do I get to and from Fiumicino Airport at night? 10,924 views
- How do I buy a slice of pizza in Rome? 5,873 views
- Are ‘skip the line’ tours of the Vatican legitimate? 5,729 views